Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Placing distressed loans into hard money
- Bridge lending
- Restructuring debt
- Loan underwriting
- Financial cash flow analysis
- Loan packaging
- Rate and term negotiating
- Assist in closing process
Commercial Loan consultant, analyst and broker, restructuring commercial loan debt and finding the right funding source to place the loan. I place performing, as well as distressed real estate and operating loans for companies throughout the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean. I have over 80 lenders who can finance any number of loan types. I take bank workout credits, as well as turn-downs, and find a new loan sources for them. I also fund the credits that consultants are doing turn-around projects for their clients to allow them time to re-establish profitability and return to standard bank financing. Other products include development financing, commercial loan portfolio brokering, asset based lending, factoring and fractured condo project refinance.
- Senior Partner, Bellwether Capital Group, Inc.
- Owner-Manager, Tiffany & Tiffany, LLC
- Vice President Commercial Lending, PyraMax Bank
- Commercial Loan officer, St Francis Bank
- Vice President-Commercial Lending, West Allis Savings Bank
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (414) 217-0369
251 W. Broadway St.
Waukesha, WI 53186